Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Risk One

So for the last few months, each fortnight I  have been sitting with just $10 in my pocket, often not accessible in my bank account for up to 10 days until I'm paid again.

I've been making money by selling toys my son has grown out of online and it occurred to me this week that it was time to apply the Law of Attraction principles and take a great risk when I needed money the most.

So I have now posted a Charity Toy Sale on a Facebook Toys Buy Swap Sell Giveaway site and asked buyers to pay the selling price to a charity, instead of me.

This idea came about after a dear friend donated many toys to my son just asking that when I was finished with them I would donate to charity. I realised if I sell the items and donate the profit instead, the charity would receive more money because of less overheads and processing costs plus the fact, I noticed, people were paying more for second hand toys on Facebook than they were from charity stores!

The truth is, I got the idea to send my items to charity along with hers MONTHS ago and I've sat on the idea for this long tossing up the risks and benefits knowing I needed the money so much and never fully committing to the act of giving my toys up nor even giving her toys to a charity. Now finally today the loss of space (as they are piled up in boxes around me in a tiny apartment) has become too much to bear and it's been the final catalyst I needed to take the plunge. I've also had a bit of extra time up my sleeve today to launch it all... Actually that time was meant to be used making money online via a little online job I have (doing website search engine optimisation SEO) and would have pocketed me $90.

But instead of giving just her toys to charity, and using today to make $90 I'm sitting with just $10 in my pocket for 10 days again, and have listed my own toys for charity as well. 

Exhilarating risk for a single mum who needs to provide for a child and has no one to run to.

I feel much excitement, goodwill and sheer fear and terror at the act. Had I not put these toys up for charity I would have certainty that I have money to buy food with for the next week which I know I will need to attract or earn ASAP. But I've decided now is the time to place my full faith in the principles and apply them to attracting money. Follow my Law of Attraction success story!


So as soon as I posted it two items sold for a total of $40. I'm so excited!

Today I 'needed' to spend the day making money and instead I've spent it doing this but I feel really energised, exhilarated and wealthy. If this is the beginning I'm off to a GREAT start!

No comments:

Post a Comment