Tuesday, June 18, 2013

And So It's Time the Law of Attraction Money Journey Began

This year I became a Law of Attraction certified coach after gaining my Certified Law of Attraction Basic Practitioner award by Dr Joe Vitale and Steve V Jones. What does that mean? Well, just that aside from all the books I've read on the topic it means I also completed a Law of Attraction course in how to practice and coach the principles and passed an exam to get my certificate.

I'm inspired by the success I've had applying these principles in my life up to this point. Mostly prior and some after completing my certificate. The stories are remarkable and have left me with a deep faith in the principles.

One thing I've not done yet is apply the principles to making money so this year I have decide to consolidate all my resources and knowledge which has been shared with me and utilise these techniques and resources to get the dream life I've been putting off having and hopefully inspire others to do the same and join in the fun.

Follow my success journey :)

http://www.myglobalsciencesfoundation.org/certone.shtml

http://myglobalsciencesfoundation.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment